What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 45 minutes. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
How does the HydraFacial Works?
Using a patented spiral tip, the HydraFacial simultaneously exfoliates, clears blocked pores and infuses nourishing serums with a unique suction technique for maximum penetration. It is an all in one medi-clean treatment, making it quick and efficient, completed within half an hour.
What Happens During HydraFacial Treatment?
The HydraFacial is performed as a multi-step treatment. First, there is a deep cleanse and exfoliation to remove dead skin cells which includes Salicylic and Glycolic acid to prepare the pores. This is followed by a painless extraction of blackheads and whiteheads and the final step offers rehydration where hyaluronic, peptides and an infusion of antioxidants and essential nutrients is suctioned back into the skin for better penetration. The whole treatment takes 30 minutes.
What are the Benefits?
- Offers instant and noticeable results with no downtime or discomfort.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells & extracts impurities while simultaneously restoring skin hydration, leaving skin more supple & vibrant.
- Uses three different skin serums targeted to your individual concerns for the ultimate in hydration and skin rejuvenation.
- Unclogs pores and creates brighter, cleaner and clearer skin.
- Can be customised to suit your needs, including during pregnancy and breastfeeding.