What is Body Contouring?
When skin takes on a saggy appearance due to aging, pregnancy, or weight loss, a person’s self can be dampened. With body contouring, the body can be transformed through a number of cosmetic procedures, which removes the loose skin and tightens and lifts the remainder.
What Are The Different Types Of Body Contouring Procedures?
Body contouring (or “body lift”) procedures may include:
- Facelift for sagging skin on the mid-face, jowls, and neck
- Breast lift (Mastopexy) for sagging, flattened breasts
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) for the apron of excess skin and fat that hangs over the beltline
- Thigh Lift for the sagging skin of the inner and outer thighs
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty) for the sagging skin of the upper arms known as “bat-wings”
- Liposuction for removing the pockets of excess fatty tissues
What are the benefits?
- ONE PROCEDURE CAN TARGET MANY AREAS OF THE BODY
- SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED COMFORT
- STUBBORN AREAS ARE FINALLY IMPROVED
- SAFE TECHNIQUES
- RESULTS ARE LONG LASTING AND SUPERIOR TO MANY OTHER OPTIONS